Professional Single-brand Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tools Professional Multi-brand Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tools OBDII/EOBD & Can Diagnostic Tools Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool WIFI OBD/Bluetooth Diagnostic Tools Automotive Diagnostic & Analysis System Other Professional Car Diagnostic Tools.
Display: 2.8″ TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
Dimension: 187.5*101*32 mm (L x W x H)
iCarsoft E770 ABS+SRS+OIL+BLD+OBD II car diagnostic tool
1) The E770 covers more than 40 vehicle makes. Including the latest 2016/2017
ELEVEN super advantages
Wide vehicle coverage (OBDII-16DLC)
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various
emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are
ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs,
certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board
computer. This information is referred to as freeze
frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of
the operating conditions at the time of
an emission related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and
viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently
performed tests from the vehicle ' s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized
to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests
for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you
initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
Before using the system test function, refer to
the vehicle's service repair manual to determine
the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle
identification number (VIN), the calibration verification
number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer
specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL),
clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM data stream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More.
1) Display: 2.8″ TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
2) Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
3) Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
4) Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
5) Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
6) Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
7) Dimension: 187.5*101*32 mm (L x W x H)
Only Red Version Available Now